Ribs and pork shoulders

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

newtgadget

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 3, 2006
Eastern Pa.
Please see attached pictures.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone here in the forum and all the good info in here. I am consistently able to turn out great tasting "Q" like this each and every time from everything I have learned here.

This food is for tomorrow and will be re-heated.
Ribs done via 3-2-1 method and shoulders wrapped at 165 in foil till 200.
Salmon with dill and lemon pepper.
c9c2b31a_vbattach10956.jpg

Newtgadget...
Everything sure looks good...you neglected to say what time the party starts..LOL..

Great job..

Later
Richard

Thanks all. I definitely could not do it without everything learned here.

Party is at 11.

Attached is picture of salmon that did not post in my original.

Bob
d0ff1803_vbattach10957.jpg

I can probablly make 11. Where in eastern Pa are you located. I grew up in western Pa in DuBois.

Good lookin' food. Thanks for the pics.

Meowey

Yardley Pa. which is directly across from Trenton NJ.

We hunt out in Potter and Bradford Counties......Beautiful country out there.

I've never been in that part of the state. I have been to Nazareth to visit the Martin Guitar factory. (I own a Martin guitar and had to see where it was made.) I like it here in the Northern Adirondacks in Northern NY because it reminds me a lot of western PA.

Take care and have fun!

Meowey

Don't nothing play quite like a Martin does it Meowey?

Don't have one now but I used to. Play a Jackson Charvel now that ain't to shabby . 8)

Martin rules! I also picked up a Gibson B.B. King model es345 electric about a year ago. Seems like we've hijacked this thread a bit.

Meowey

They took 11 hours which surprised me today. I was expecting a lot longer.
I was smoking in the rain and 20 mph winds from the leftover remnants of hurricane ernesto.

We will be hunting in area 2g of Potter this year.

Bob

Nice looking shoulders and ribs....man, I can almost smell them!!! Thanks for showing us your masterpiece. I'm gettin' all "fired up" to smoke a shoulder this coming weekend.

Does Southwest fly to PA? Food looks GREAT! Fantastic color on the ribs. What sauce did you cover those things with? If it all tastes as good as it looks, everyone is in for a treat! Enjoy that Q!!

The sauce comes from a local award winning pork house here in pa. which I have modified to fit my taste. I am in process of finalizing the ingredients and I'll post them after my next smoke.

Newt

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky