Ribs and chicken wings for the Fourth

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cougarcoach

Original poster
Dec 2, 2012
MO
Family is coming to town for the 4th of July and my dad wants me to smoke up some wings and ribs. I have never tried to smoke two things at once so I am asking for some help. I have a Masterbuilt 30 electric smoker which I love. Anyone have some suggestions for how I can do it? Thanks

The first thing to do is plan to put the ribs ABOVE the chicken. If you have done both before, smoke as usual putting in at the times to have both ready at the same time.

Mike

I never tried smoking wings yet. I have looked at a lot of recipes but not sure how to even out the temps. Ribs at 225 and wings at 250?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky