Ribs and a roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

snowcapn

Fire Starter
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 30, 2008
Alexandria, MN
Here we go again. I got some spare ribs on and also doing a sirloin tip roast. I used my normal rub ( Jeffs recipe with a few minor adjustments) on the ribs. Also I marinated the roast in some worstecershire sauce, vinegar and other various spices.
Ive never done the roast so I'm a little anxious to see how it turns out.
Ribs will be done 3-2-1 method. Cant wait till later to gooble em up.
Q-view shall follow.
Have a great day and smoke it if you got it.
Also I hope everyone in the Midwest is safe from the floods and the outrageous weather thats been happening. I'm in MN and we've been pretty fortunate.

That roast should come out nice and tender, and juicy too. Let us know what temps you used, and the type of wood too.

I'm goin with hickory with a little apple and maple mixed in for good measure. I've been around 230-250 so far. Been on for about an hour so I've got a ways to go. I think I'm going to pull the beef for tacos.
Not to sure on when to foil it, but I'll find out soon enough I guess!
I'm going to use "Cajun Power" and a beer with some of the rub for mopping and such , so it will have a nice kick to it.

Sounds great looking forward to the Qview

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky