Rib Rack Question....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingn00b

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 31, 2006
Kenosha, WI
My boss recently found out that I do a decent job on smoking ribs 3-2-1 style. He's asked me to smoke some up for our whole department. It'll be about 6 racks or so. I only have a little red electric ECB and I'm worried about fitting 6 racks on there. My question is, if I use a rib rack that puts the ribs on their sides am I going to have any issues with them falling apart at the end? I've never used one of these racks and I'm not sure what to expect. Any advice is appreciated!

You can roll them as I did once ... it worked very well. You'll want to slice before serving though.

As you can see three went on one rack easily ... you could get four on each rack.
Hope that helps ...
icon_smile.gif

Smokingn00b nice to have you here, I use a rib rack all the time in my GOSM and I never have any problem. I got mine at Home Depot for around 10.00. It'll hold 6 racks. I have to cut my racks in half so they'll fit in the smoker, they have never given me any trouble.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky