Here is my first post and my first reverse flow build. I call it a two hundred pounder because it is made from a pair of 100 pound propane cylinders. Here is the first victim. By the way, do not even think about modifying a propane tank unless you are sure you know what you are doing! I removed the valves and filled them completely with water before cutting. I used a piece of steel banding wrapped around the tank to mark it for cutting. First cut with the "Metal Devil" saw. I used one cylinder for the cook chamber and 1/2 of the second cylinder for the firebox. I used the second half to make a drawer for the firebox. I cut the end caps, air dampers and baffle plate on a friend's cnc plasma cutter. Duck Killer donated the 1/4" steel for the baffle. The next pictures were taken in Duck Killer's air conditioned shop were I did most of the welding. Nothing like a shop with ac for welding in the summer. I am not happy with the legs. I would like to try some bigger square tube and some wheels so I can move it around. The drawer for the fire worked out well. It is easy to clean out. First fire. It drafts well and is easy to start. The above picture shows the baffle and drain. Chicken is not my favorite but these were some of the best I ever ate.