Repalcement racks for GOSM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well if I were you I would check online maybe google GOSM and see what happens. I have heard that they when out of bussiness and someone bought them. Then maybe try home depot and lowes even wally world has some extra stainless shelfs so maybe you can find them at one of those places.

i was at bass pro shops the other day and i think GOSM was bought out by a company called Landmann because they make a smoker and it looks identical to my GOSM and the stock gauge even said Great Outdoor Smokey Mountain....but they had sq racks and stuff might try there if you have one close..if not Home Depot or Lowes would be a good choice.....

No longer available according to the link.
PDT_Armataz_01_31.gif

I've been looking for racks too but haven't had any luck at HD or Lowes. Wondering if 1/4" Experf would work. They use the thinner stuff to make fryer baskets.

http://www.nilesexpandedmetals.com/nem/Experf.asp

I bought a water pan from them some time ago and will be needing another one in the future. Gonna have to try and patch this one in the meantime or stick with sand.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

To get replacement parts call 1-800-321-3473 and the gosm big block rack is part number is AZ001153

I got that number off the owners manual that came with my big block gosm that i bought from bass pro shops. It says Mon-Friday 9am to 5pm eastern time. I just tried the number but it was after hours but the message says landmann usa, maybe something wasn't working when you called.

I had no problem calling Landmann-USA (landmann-usa.com) at this number today and ordering two of these racks for $7.00 each plus a total of $7.95 shipping.

And I was just about to drive to the local Lowes to spend $20.00 each for a similar rack.

Thanks for saving me the time, gas, and modifying efforts!

My BassPro-purchased wide-body 3606BGD Great Outdoors Smoky Mountain Series Smoker has been turning out fantastic Ribs, Chicken, and Fatties so far; but I just wanted to expand its capabilities with more racks.

Will

Thanks Will for providing this information. I googled Smoky Mountain, Great Outdoors, etc...couldn't find anything. Then two minutes on this forum and there it is!
Thanks again!
John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky