reheating pulled pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bagbeard

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 24, 2013
Scotland, Ontario, Canada
By the end of today i will have about 20 lbs of frozen pulled pork.  I hope to serve it Saturday at around 11am. 

Anyone have any reheating suggestions?  How long it will take?  Reheat in oven?  what temp?

Hey...sorry it took so long for someone to answer.

Thaw it in the fridge like you would any frozen meat.

You can reheat by the serving in the microwave or by the pound on the stove top.

If you want to reheat all 20 pounds at once, thaw, place in a big aluminum pan and into the oven - covered - at around 275 - 300.  When it hits about 165 degrees you are good to go!

Good luck,

Bill

I heat mine from frozen in zip bags in boiling water. I freeze all prepared meats on gallon bags. This would be very difficult for 20lbs. as it takes about 20 minutes per bag. Good luck.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky