Reheating ABT's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wil

Original poster
Jun 27, 2008
Yuma
OK I am making up four butts and 60 ABT's for a pork pull pot luck tomorrow at work, and was wondering what would be the best way to warm up the ABT's tomorrow. Can't take the smoker to work. We have an oven and Microwaves. I was planning on the oven to warm up the pulled pork should I just pop the ABT's in there also?

Help Please.

Thanks.

Thanks Walking Dude & Terry.

Appreciate the help.

The crock pot we have is to small to hold all of the meat, so I figured that it should all fit in the oven in a couple of those aluminum roaster pans.
Would the vinegar in the finishing sauce be a problem in an aluminum roasting pan?

Thanks again.

will..........leave the finishing sauce off the pork while reheating........you have a chance of the vinegar turning the pp into mush...........use it as either a side, for each to add..........or pour on the mix JUST before putting out for others to eat.........if thats possible

Thanks Walking Dude.

I sure don't want to serve mushy pp.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky