Ref; Fatty Contest Reminder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TomKnollRFV

Master of the Pit
Original poster
May 19, 2018
Neenah WI
On behalf of the host, I am going to remind all of us in WI, that in September Michigan has their fattie contest. My friend, and the host of this event has asked me to see if any one else from WI is going to come for it.

It is a family friendly event <there was infact, a giant bouncy house last year for kids, and adults were on their best behavior during the day! Also; the kids have their own fattie contest!>. You aren't obligated to bring an entry <I won't be. My fattie game isn't all that good yet! lack of practice!> but if you do..and you win..you could be bringing home half a pig; not to mention you'd beat the Michigan crowd at their own event!

If you want to go, please post here, or DM me so I can get the address. As of right now the event is aimed to be on September 7th, unless weather forces a change. Last year it was wonderful weather and Scott said if some one brought a pop up or the like they could pop it up right in his back yard. <He has a large yard don't worry. Country setting>. We might be able to take one person with us as well; please let me know!

PS: If you just want to send an entry, please get in touch with me; I think we could do that. If your entry wins...well. I guess I get to see what half a pig in the back in coolers looks like!

Reactions: JC in GB
Man I wish I was closer and I could make it to this. I've seen the threads from the last couple years and it looks like a great time. Actually everything coming from Scott's place looks like a great time. You need to tell him to get back on here its been awhile!

Reactions: TomKnollRFV
Man I wish I was closer and I could make it to this. I've seen the threads from the last couple years and it looks like a great time. Actually everything coming from Scott's place looks like a great time. You need to tell him to get back on here its been awhile!

I hear ya!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky