redneck on lawnmower

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nuff' said
dc538dbe_vbattach15622.jpg

Well, I understand that the fella had to be got off the hiway, but to pepper spray him? That was just plain dirty
mad.gif
It wasn't like he was gonna be a threat, doing what he was doing at the time.
icon_rolleyes.gif

you're right big arm, the good thing is I bet the guy wont remember it. Did you hear the part at the end, "my wife is gonna kick your a**". Would like to see the wife!
biggrin.gif

The cop’s actions seemed unwarranted. The guy obviously needed to take a piss, if it were me I’d let him go ahead then bust him for it. He wasn’t in any physical condition to resist anyway. But spraying the dude with mace didn’t seem right, now he’s in pain and he’s bound to piss all over the back of the squad car too. Besides it looked like a rural road, so what if he was riding a lawn mower drunk? I didn’t see how he was really hurting anything to start with. One thing for sure, He obviously wasn’t in Texas if he were,…..he would have been tasered, and then shot.

He's driving a motorized vehicle, so he can get a DUI. At least here in Florida, they even give DUI for driving golf carts under the influence.

twistertail, I have your money, leave my brother alone.

Its a sad thing when a cop has to bother some guy on his lawnmower.Hell I drive mine around all the time and yes sometimes Ive been drinking.This country is going to hell!

That's hilarious! If he would have stayed in the ditch with his blade down and mowed his way to the store, he might have made it.

Funny as hell for us but dude on the mower was a hurtin unit I bet. I agree with most ...the cop could have pulled his keys and gave him a ride home and a good talkin to rather than sparying him and he more than likely got a DUI without a doubt. I mean....really....don't they have better things or bigger criminals to catch like maybe someone selling meth to a kid or busting a lab or a thief ? !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky