Red Wings Fans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

starsfaninco

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 2, 2006
Denver
All I'm gonna say is Def Leppard.
confused.gif

Welcome to the new season, let's hope it's broadcast in HD for every game :)

Def Leppard. I guess I am lost. Must be a Texas joke!

Clue an old man in on this OK?

Hope the stars have a great year, we always look forward to seeing them in the playoffs!
icon_wink.gif

I just would have thought, knowing you can have any band in the world to help you raise the banner, ya choose Def Leppard? Actually I guess it was VS choice so I'll let it go at that.

I've been hungry for hockey for about 2 months now. Your boys look strong on paper for sure. I'm certainly on the fence about the Avery signing. I'm hoping he's the epitome of the player you hate to play against but would love to have on your team.

Here's to a great season for any hockey fan :)

OK, I missed the opening show
icon_surprised.gif
, I thought it was on at 8.

Yep Avery, we already had em, trained him well to get under players skin, and he does it quite well, forces alot of penalties.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky