• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Received Prize, Thank You ( Smoked Pork Throwdown )

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Got my package last week donated by @hillbillyrkstr A fantastic collection of homemade goodies. Maple syrup, maple peach bourbon jam, hot pickles with a hit of ghost pepper and a blueberry ghost snd peach habanero hot sauce. Just amazing and friends and family have thoroughly enjoyed! I swear the pickles are some kind of food crack! Thanks again!
That is also a great gift, lots of good flavors

David

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Working in yard today and a package showed up.

A big Thank You to Jeff , The judges and all the other entrants and voters in the last Throwdown

Thanks everyone . I will really enjoy these books. I really love reading cookbooks :emoji_grin:

David

View attachment 512940
David, I'm glad you received the books okay.

Congrats on winning the throwdown!

Enjoy the books!

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
David, I'm glad you received the books okay.

Congrats on winning the throwdown!

Enjoy the books!
Thank you Jeff for the comment
I have just glanced through the books so far . My to do list just got a lot bigger. :emoji_yum: :emoji_grin:

David

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.