Received my Stufz a few days ago, smoked chili cheese burger question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 29, 2009
Northern, Indiana
I'd like to make chili cheese burgers with the Stufz burger maker.

Should I use velveeta, block cheddar or shredded cheddar inside the burger?

I am going with store bought chili with no meat added for the inside and cover with more chili and cheese (I'll probably use shredded for this part) over the bun and burger. 

I'd like to do a trial run Tuesday or Wednesday for the upcoming weekend when I am making these for my family. 

Any ideas will be appreciated.

My personal preference would be cheddar and pepper jack mixed in with the chili and maybe a couple of jalopenos and some onions then stuffed into the center and topped and smoked or grilled then topped again with more of the same mixture, a sliced red onion, lettuce and tomato. I would also add some avocado and an anaheim chili if they were available

icon_cool.gif

Yea they sound good but but but don't they look better tooooooooo......................

Myself I'd use some chorizo, bacon, smoked block cheddar cheese and stone ground mustard. I have weird taste but it's all good to me. Top with mater and dill pickle slices and grilled onion.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky