Quick intro

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bekellog81

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 9, 2006
Meadville, MO
Hello everyone,
I am the boyfriend of jlloyd99. I just wanted to intoduce myself, as I see that she has mentioned me a time or two. I think that she has done a good job of telling you all about us and our smoking adventure thus far. We have agreed that I will keep the smoker going and she prepares the meat. Works great so far. So if any of you have some tips for me--as far as fire, charcole, and woods are concerned I would appreciate any advice that I can get. I think she is learning alot about rubs, sauces, and stuff like that. Thanks for everything she/me have learned so far.

bekellog81

Welcome to the Smoking Meat Forums, bekellog81. It's nice to see couples enjoying the same things. There is a lot of stuff to learn here, especially in the Smoking Supplies & Equipment Forum where we discuss the various types of smokers-Wood, Charcoal, Propane and Electric.
Another excellent source of learning is tulsajeff's eCourse on smoking.
If you have a question that you can't find an answer to here in the many pages of this great site let us know and we'll help you find the answer.

Welcome bekellog81! I always like when the wife and I cook together. Prep work can be a back-breaking experience but always goes quicker with two. Keep up the good teamwork and don't be a stranger.

welcome bekellog81!!!

glad to have you here. i think borther earl and bob said it all, but i still wanted to greet you with the smell of smoke fresh on my cloths.

i have to admit you have to be one lucky man to find a good woman who enjoys smoking and does her share.

my luck will never be that good.

look forward to seeing you in more topics.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky