Question about seasonings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

formerlyfatguy

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 14, 2008
I've been using my own and many others recipes for making different kinds of sausages.
I ordered and used some seasonings from the AC Legg company.
Has anyone tried this brand and what did they think?

I have had sausage made with Legg's seasoning and liked some of it and didn't care for some it depends on which variety of Legg's for me

Legg's seasonings are high quality seasonings. many commercial butchers who still process venison as well as there own beef and pork use Legg's. i also mix my own but sometimes i will go to my butcher friend and get some premix legg's from him. Alferi is also another good premix. i do like the satisfaction of home mixed spices but sometimes the premixes come in handy.

I have used Leggs a lot. I can't remember the number, but it is spicy. I mostly use my own seasoning now.

I Have made thousands of pound with legg's seasoning, very good products. The best thing you can do is try the different varieties until you find something that suites your taste

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky