Qing for sons birthday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

markeli

Smoke Blower
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 5, 2006
Magna, UT
I am just going out to fire up the smoker and start cooking for my sons birthday Q. Seven racks of ribs, two fatties, a dozen bratts and a bunch of non atomic ABT's (anaheim's and yellow's) my kids are whimps. Also six stuffed bell peppers. This is my first smoke of this size, I hope I have not forgot something important. Wish me luck

Markeli

sorry no pics I dropped my camera on my last all nighter and have not got it fixed yet. I will see if I can get my son to bring his over.

Markeli,
Sounds like a great menu. I'm already envying you but I think I'm glad you dropped your camera. Otherwise, I'd probably be drooling all over my monitor. Please be sure to let us know how everything turns out.

thanks, I am to full to type there is nothing left I have never seen these folks eat so much so fast the meat on the ribs was so tender it fell off the bones the fatties disapeared so fast I didn't get any should have made more. I think I cooked the peppers where a little over done but they still got eaten. all in all I think this was a success. I think I will have to do this again.

Mark.

Markeli,
Sounds like a good time was had by all. Isn't this a wonderful hobby? What else could provide so much comfort to so many? ......... Especially when combined with the guest's favorite beverage. Life is good!

Mark-Glad the b-day dinner was a hit. Did you make the Mahogany sauce for the ribs? Did ribs meownself-but didn't make the Mahogany sauce-seems that the grape jelly got left off of the grocery list. . . :roll: so we went with the bottled stuff (shudder) So I ate mine without sauce. In my book, they were just fine with tulsajeff's Naked Rib Rub!

no mahogany sauce we didn't need any sauce I decided not to try any thing new on this size of a group. Maybe next time

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky