Q Power

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokyokie

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
Tulsa
Hey Marvin,
These folks think they could take Hotrod in the quarter. Are they just blowin' smoke?

I can't see what is in the pic... I see the pic, just not what is in it. Anyway to make it larger or possibly a click it and go to full size shot?

Well old Hot Rod likes low and slow, but can also be like the little engine that couldnt. Id say they probably would give us a heck of a run.

Id like to see a bigger pic too.

Believe it or not it's a smoker.

I took the pic with my phone, but when I go back down that way (may be a while) I'll take another w/ a real camera. It was so long thatit was hard to get close and still get the whole thing in the pic, and as you can see, the blow up didn't do well.

Tim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky