Pulling Pork question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yankee2cajn

Original poster
May 9, 2008
Hello,

I just opened a take-out Restaurant and I am currently smoking about 24 butts a week on my faithful Percy pit until my Rotisserie is up and running. When I pull the pork I am very careful in removing all of the fat and I stockpile the pork for Sammys. The problem is that is taking about 10 minutes per butt to do this. so, what is the best and fastest way to pull pork?

Any links to these claws? I think they are awesome! Fathers day is on its way, and they look affordable for the twins:-)

Steve

Thanks ken,

I am going to try em. We keep on smoking more and more each week. Those look pretty darn inexpensive as well.

Thanks,
Greg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky