Pulled Pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin for life

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 21, 2007
Phila.
Well they fianally hit 200 degrees at about 10:30 pm, I foiled them and let them rest. Boy did they rest, I fell a sleep and didn't wake up untill 5am. But to be honest they pulled better then when I pull them really hot. So here they are, and once again I want to thank all my friends that show me how to do this, with this pulled pork and the left over ribs, Oh I almost forgot about Dutch's beans I made also, I'll be eating good tonight. I love tem beans. I can't get image shack to work so I have to use thunbnails sorry.
01a2575c_vbattach16226.jpg

a71ac95a_vbattach16225.jpg

You know that omelet doesn't sound bad, thanks I think I'm going to go make one. Hahahaha I learn something new every time I log on. MMMMmmm pulled pork omelet.

Good looking pulled pork. Did you eat all of the ribs yet? I'm thinking a breakfast borrito with that pulled pork would be very tasty.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky