pulled pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 7, 2006
Valley Forge, PA
A couple of weekends ago I made some pulled pork and used the Sunday afternoon crowd at teh VFW as my guniea pigs (I lie, I tried it once before at home) I used 2 butts and two loins as that's all I could find. Well everybody loved it, I want to follow Johnny's recipe from the get go, but this was a last minute decision so I just used his finishing sauce and table sauce. You didn't even need the table sauce, it was great. I brought some in to one of my co-workers who was born and raised in Germany, where pork is used heavily. I was complimented with her comment that it was the best pork she has ever had... :lol:

Gotta love that!!

Great job Shelb

Smoke some bratwurst (I know unless its your own, it will be American bratwurst and not German) and she might like that too

Way to go Shellbellc. Nothing like a great compliment to boost ones confidence (& ego :P)!! :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky