Pulled Pork Saturday w/ Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Today at church we had a clean up day. I offered to make some PP for lunch. Started with over 14lbs of boneless shoulder.

Put them in the smoker about 8pm last night. Smoker was at 225. Use a mix of Hickory and Pecan.

Here they are at 4am getting foiled.

Used cherry limeade for the mop. I was very pleased with these. Great bark too. I also made beans just didnt get a shot of the pan before it was gone.

Here's lunch.

Thanks for viewing.

Looks great Brian.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

It was noticeable a little. I was lazy thru the night and only mopped it 3 times. If I would of done it every hour like normal I think it would have brought more to the table. The cherry mixed nicely with my rub. Bark had quite the kick too.

Thanks for the kind words Ron, Chris, and Laurel.

If you ever get to Northern California let me know and we will make some more. Thanks for the kind words

Yes your shoulder does look quite yummy and maybe I'll have to get the ole cherry limeaide a try one day. Great job and it's nice to see you smoking.

Mark it was nice. I hadnt smoked anything in about a month.

You are correct it was mighty tasty. Thanks for the kind words.

brian... that some great looking butt you smoked!!! i also like
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
the cherry limeade idea. gonna have to give that a try.

Amazing looking pork. That had to taste great! Every time I log into this site I get hungry. Anyway... Kudos on the great looking Q!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks Erain. I have found lots of great things to use. Mainly because im out of apple juice and didnt know it. Dang kids.

Happens to me all day long.

Thanks for the kind words all.

Looks awesome glad you got to fire up the smoker and I know it was good!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky