Pulled pork sammich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh no!

You killed it.

Your sandwich was attacked by the Evil Slawman!

LOL

Looks good Joe, but I'm not big on Tennessee style. But to each his own, right?

It does look fantastic! I love slaw on my pork sammie. And, hey, is that an empty glass of beer or tea I see there in the upper right..? Nice lookin' food.

Gary,
I'm outta beer, I drank it all when I did the smoke. The kid ate the pickles and the chips lastnight. I'm in rough shape, I need to go shopping.

Joe

Bill, I only killed the top and you can scrape it off with your hand like they do at all those fancy sit down restraunts <laugh>.. I like it both ways with or without the slaw, depends on my mood if I make the slaw or not. Next one will be without the slaw.

Joe

Hi Mack, No that wasn't a glass of beer on the side, I'm still drinking from the bottle. I think it was the kids glass that got in the pic. next week is bacon.

Joe

Hey Joe,

I was going to warn you about Bill and the SLAWMAN :evil: , but he beat me to the post. LOL.

I like'm any old way you make it personally. 8)

Same here, just gimmie the food and I'll eat it. "Get in my Belly"

Looks like he did beat ya too it.. I'll know better next time ..

Joe

Looks good Joe!! What I need is a good sauce recipe for slaw that isn't all watery. And I'll take a sammich with slaw on top AND on the side. :mrgreen:

Dutch this is my recipe ....

1 cup of mayo
splash of apple cider vinegar <enough to thin the mayo>
1 tsp of sugar
1tsp of celery seed

The thing for a thicker slaw is mix it very dry, I use the above for 1 good size head of cabbage. If it looks dry wait awhile because the vinegar will break down the cabbage some.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky