Pulled Pork Omelet with Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wingman

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 18, 2009
Tacoma, WA
The day before yesterday I cooked up some pulled pork on the Traeger. I used the recipe I have used for some time with a slight twist. I normally inject the pork butts with apple juice prior to cooking. This time I heated up the apple juice and mixed in a little Cinnamon. End result was 2 amazing pork butts that was very easy to pull. I have a video on my recipe etc. for those who wish to see. Some have already seen this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8p2FqaTH2M

This morning I decided to try a pulled pork Omelet. I beat 4 eggs and mixed in a little of my dry rub. I then through some left over pulled pork in a pan, dusted with a bit of the dry rub for spice and heated. I cooked the eggs to where they were ready for the internal good stuff. I placed the pork down then some pepperjack and then some medium RoJo chunky Salsa. Allot! Then a layer of a Mexican shredded cheese mix. I then topped it off with some Franks Red Hot. The Omelet was amazing to say the least. It may sound weird but its worth a try.
icon_mrgreen.gif

pulled-pork-omlet2.jpg

pulled-pork-omlet1.jpg

Man oh Man that looks good... Nice Job Wingman...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Great job wingman - I love pork omlets and especially love the heat!
Points for ingenuity
points.gif

Now that does sound really good. I have started using alot more PP for other things now and then after a few PP pizzas and now I'll just have to try maybe a pulle pork omelet or maybe a fattia or something.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

nice,

pulled pork and eggs(especially overeasy) is one of my favorites.

that omelette looks great.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I also like the sounds of your injection with the cinnamon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky