Pulled Pork Enchiladas w-q/view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chisoxjim

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 25, 2007
Enjoyed the enchiladas I did with a chuckie back in the day. Needed to try them with pulled pork. The pork is from the shoulder I did yesterday. I also had some snow crab left, and knocked out a few crab/cheese enchiladas

Pork enchilada filling is pulled pork, salsa rojo, sour cream & red onion.

Crab cheese enchilada filling is crab, sour cream, and jack cheese.

Par cooked the corn tortillas in oil, and filled. Baked for 25 minutes @ 375.

Served with rice, and topped with sunnyside up eggs.

These were damn good.

pork I used:

pork enchilada filling:

crab filling:

pre rolled:

Pulled pork enchiladas:

topped:

crab enchiladas:

pork enchiladas done:

crab enchiladas:

my plate:

thanks for looking.

Nice
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Are there any leftovers?

thaks rick, a couple of each type, my wifes lunch for the upcoming work week.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

points.gif
Funny - I live 45 min from Mexico and those look better than a lot of the food we get locally that is authentic-

thanks,

the egg yolk just adds to the mix really nice

Dude, your looked pretty darn good. thanks for the compliment.

I appreciate that.

the pork was the star of the dish, one of the best butts/shoulders i have done,

they are pretty darn good,

I am all out fo pulled pork from the shoulder I did, considering doing another this Saturday.

Man those tings look awesome there Jim. I really would like to dig into the crab meat ones and I have a fork.

thanks,

I did the crab ones for my 3 y.o. daughter, she still thinks most of my bbq is too "spicy", maybe confusing flavor with heat...
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

The crab ones were just snow crab, sour cream, and shredded cheese, no enchilada sauce.

thanks FBJ, anytime I can mix BBQ and mexican food I am a happy guy.
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

So was your enchilada sauce a home-made variety or was it something premade or packaged that you made up/doctored?

Looks great!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky