pulled a pork hiney today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

low&slow

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 10, 2007
Arlington, TX
Decided to pull some pork today. Heres some q-view for yall. Its not much but at least its something.
Oh...I made some of SoFlaQuers finishing sauce for the first time also. Man, thats some good stuff. I made a batch of it and put it in a ketchup bottle and put it on the table instead of mixing it in. My wife didnt like it too much, but I thought it was great. I like vinegar.

Heres my homemade wind break. Wind was gusting 20-30 mph today.

My pear wood preheating on the fire box.

The butt at 170 degrees right before I wrapped it in foil.

This is the finished product. Took it to 205 degrees and it just fell apart. Didnt do much pulling.

Looks great thanks for sharing
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

L & S, nice job, and great thread. Nice view too.

Thank yall!! Thank ya very much. It was quite good if I do say so myself. I dont do pork that much, it was a nice change from brisket.

Great Job, looks perfect to me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky