• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pueblo green chili fatties

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Nice
Can you give us a complete breakdown of what you used I see like some ham or something in there.

Warren

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
man that looks great. I need to find someone to make the bacon weaves for me.... :emoji_laughing:
Jim

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Sure looks good!
Al

JLinza

Fire Starter
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 24, 2021
Nice
Can you give us a complete breakdown of what you used I see like some ham or something in there.

Warren
Sorry, I thought I put that in there. I must be messing something up. The mix was cream cheese, chopped green chilies, chopped white onion and pepper jack cheese rolled with ground pork, ham and then the bacon weave, smoked at 225 for a few hours

Last edited:

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks
You can correct your post and ad it to it. Click on the pencil at the bottom of your original post and it will allow to correct your post.

Warren

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Man I would murder about a half loaf!! Great flavors. Nice work.

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
It really is a pain in the butt lol. Took me awhile to get it down
I've tried to watch youtube videos and still get confused just watching. Heck I dont wanna waste a pd of bacon in a knot! LOL.
Jim

SmokinEdge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jan 18, 2020
That looks delicious. Those Pueblo Chile’s are fantastic this year! Nice work on the weave also.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.