Propane to Natural gas conversion

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

virgo53

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 17, 2007
I thought I read somewhere here on the forums an explanation between Propane and Natural gas pressures. and what type of regulators or rework for grills would be required to convert.

I can't find that thread again. I went back for one year in this thread and looked though others.

Any one remember this and could point me in the direction I need to go??

I am thinking of attaching my grill and smoker (both Propane) to the house natural gas and would like to have quick disconnects. I also have mosquito magnates that may be convertable.

This would save me a bunch of hassles with the number of tanks I need and cut the cost.

Any one ever do this?? suggestions/advice, even warnings if someone has any are welcome.

Thanks for the support,

Usually actual food/smoking technique questions, sorry for the hardware type.

Mike

you can buy the kits to convert your grill to NG at lowes,lowes or your closest natural gas dealer will have the fittings and parts needed to do it properly

i will look around for you as well

Teacup13,

Thanks for the assist. I will look into this asap since I plan on many overnight smokes. You sure were helpful. I couldn't find those threads. Obviously operator error. Learning how to refine searches now,

Again, Thanks for the assist!!!!!

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky