propane in fridge

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crestliner

Original poster
Dec 12, 2009
Ok guys i got a 1957 international harvestor fridge and in the smoker process. i am worried about heat on the gas line. Do i make a "false" floor and run the line under that or hard pipe it. Need a solution before i blow something up. Thanks for any input

does anybody have a site to order a single propane burner and pin valve from thanks

How big is your smoker? Mine is a 8.5ft smoke shack and I just set the whole turkey burner inside and and shove the hose out one of my air intakes in the bottom. I do have lots of space in there so I have not had an issue so far with the hose getting hot.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky