Prime Rib Roast ~ Foamheart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks fantastic !

Thank you, was pretty tastee!

Im with @forktender......I'm on my way for a couple of sammichs! Great looking roast. Thankfully the weather is breaking here also. Much more comfortable to be out with the cooker.
Jim

Thank you. When the smoker box is 120 IT while sitting on the patio, its really hard for me to get into smoking. I never thought I'd say that it was weather related. LOL

Man you nailed that!! I’d love and end and a middle piece please lol! I have a few in the freezer I got on sale, need to do one soon.

Thank you, A man after my heart, Me, I'll take whatever you can get to first. LOL

Hey Foamy.... Morning..... Looks like your old china must have been damaged in the hurricane 'cause I see you have a new pattern....
BTW, that hunk of meat looks delish....

Howdee my friend, it was delightful.

Reactions: JLeonard
Salt, pepper, and smoke, a man after my own heart! That slab of beef looks perfect to these eyes, nice piece of work, Like! RAY

Thank you, After all the modifers, beef just loves loads of pepper IMHO. Kosher Salt and cracked black is the way to go.

Excellent Looking Prime Rib, Foamy!!
Making Me Hungry!!!
Nice Job, Buddy!
Like.

Bear

Thanks my friend, I know its not Bear quality, but... You'd have enjoyed it.

Thank you.

Nicely done Foam!

Thank You !

Looks awesome Foam. We all knew you still could smoke stuff. Glad things are getting back to normal down there.

Thank you, the work hasn't really started yet. Folks are still looking for p[laces to live. In NO they are agreeing to rent anything, sight unseen at any price. Its pretty sad.sad.

sounds even better.

David
There used to be a special rib joint over in Alabama, he expanded to 4 or 5 locations. All he smoked was slabs of ribs and he took all the vertebra pieces and threw 'em in the beans. Simple rib joint, did ribs as good as I could and shipped, so I spoiled some of my good customers, or ones needing a bit of motivation.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky