• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Prime Rib Fajitas on Blackstone

SmokinVOLfan

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Man those look great...nice job! And nice top of the Blackstone. Thing looks slicker than a used car salesman!

SecondHandSmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 30, 2018
LOL. I can never prep good enough for the Mrs. Everything has to be symmetrical, etc. I say it still tastes the same, but you know the rest, lol.
I hear ya!
I tell my wife that at least she has the patience to slice and dice perfectly.
Me, on the other hand, not so much...

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 12, 2018
I hear ya!
I tell my wife that at least she has the patience to slice and dice perfectly.
Me, on the other hand, not so much...
I just don't have the patience for that level of symmetry, especially since it doesn't affect the taste in any way.
Once the Mrs. made her homemade Cheesecake, one of her best things, and it didn't look perfect. Tasted perfect. She didn't like it and after the first piece, she didn't eat any more of it. Scary and funny at the same time.

sawhorseray

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Beautiful piece of work Mike, I'd be all over that, Like! For cheesesteaks, burgers, and breakfast a BS flattop can't be beat, I use mine about every other day in this heat. RAY

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 12, 2018
Beautiful piece of work Mike, I'd be all over that, Like! For cheesesteaks, burgers, and breakfast a BS flattop can't be beat, I use mine about every other day in this heat. RAY
Thanks Ray. I haven't been using it as much as I'd like, that's changing now. Should be doing something else tonight, hoping to post that too. I agree, breakfast foods are great on the BS too! Thanks for the like my friend.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks Excellent from here, Mike!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 12, 2018
Looks Excellent from here, Mike!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thanks John. I am seeing what we can do on this at least 2-3 times a week. It cooks very fast, so I gotta be careful, or else I'll get in trouble, lol. Thanks for the like, very appreciated.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Fine fajitas, friend! Great new toy, too. I'm jealous.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.