Prepaired Smoked Bologna

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
I did this last June at my bbq. Going to do another on my gasser this time.

German bologna coated with CYM and Red Robin seasoning.

088caeb3_DSC00856.jpg

3593d3f8_DSC00858.jpg

CT coated and Slap Ya Momma

0a20c794_DSC00859.jpg

59342818_DSC00860.jpg

Going to smoke later today or tomorrow. I cut the chub in half and scored the tops on both.

69b38d7d_DSC00861.jpg

icon_cool.gif

Ok that's round one I'm getting ready for 2 n 3

nerver seen this before - what the heck are you doing to that bologna and what do you call it.

and not prepaired -- I think I'm scared and going to like this a whole lot

That Carolina Treet is really good. I got some from SmokinSteve - this is going to be fun to watch 

That looks like it is going to be great.

I haven't done any in a long time, but I used to cut a plug out of it straight through the side and then down from the top, then cut some out of the middle of the plug filled the inside with sauce, stuck the ends of the plugs back in hit it with my rub and smoked it.

I will be watching but I just do not know if I can get into that. I was in the store the other day and saw one of those and thought about people smoking them but I decided to pass on it...I may trying grinding one up and adding some things to it and making some sausage...

I done this before on my MAK pellet grill.

a3646f23_DSCF7538.jpg

c758ba72_DSCF7543.jpg

59596cd0_DSCF7549.jpg

d91b5c09_DSCF7555.jpg

7639b9da_DSCF7556.jpg

I commend you on your results Napas but I am just not a Bologna person..I think that I will do my some Potted Meat....
biggrin.gif

That looks great! I love Bologna fried with Onions, add smoke it can only get better...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky