• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pouring rain but still smokin.

sandtazam

Joined Sep 5, 2010
I figured out how to post a pic. I'm lucky I got the smoker going when I did. It started to pour rain soon after. If you look at my avatar, that's my smoker. The rain had no effect on my temp due to the smoker being over a foot thick of fire brick. It holds temp through anything. Sure made it miserable to check it though. Now it's cleared out and sunny skys again. The ribs are up to 156 degrees and stinkin up the whole neighborhood. Couple more hours and it's time to eat. 8-)

Last edited:

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Looks good it stormed here a bit ago and the power went out for a few minutes

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
That is a nice looking smoker, I bet it is it doesn't pull very well when doing comp's. 

arnie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 20, 2010
NICE!

Can’t quite convince my wife I need one like that.

sandtazam

Joined Sep 5, 2010
I'm sorry to say, I misplaced the camera card with the pics on it. I'll make it up next time. I wish it was mobile. I think I could make a fortune cookin in the Glamis sand dunes. (MY favorite place to play)

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks