Pouring rain but still smokin.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandtazam

Original poster
Sep 5, 2010
8030c1dd_Labordaycookin..jpg
I figured out how to post a pic. I'm lucky I got the smoker going when I did. It started to pour rain soon after. If you look at my avatar, that's my smoker. The rain had no effect on my temp due to the smoker being over a foot thick of fire brick. It holds temp through anything. Sure made it miserable to check it though. Now it's cleared out and sunny skys again. The ribs are up to 156 degrees and stinkin up the whole neighborhood. Couple more hours and it's time to eat. 8-)

Last edited:
Looks good it stormed here a bit ago and the power went out for a few minutes

Great looking smoker - cant wait to see the product

I'm sorry to say, I misplaced the camera card with the pics on it. I'll make it up next time. I wish it was mobile. I think I could make a fortune cookin in the Glamis sand dunes. (MY favorite place to play)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky