Pot Luck Peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pescadero

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 16, 2006
Oregon Coast
This weekend we had a little 'Block Party' Pot Luck.

I made ABT's according to the excellent posting by low&slow. (Thank you low&slow, this was fantastic.

Most people had already arrived at the party, by the time we got there, but no food had been unwrapped. We were the latest arrivals so they started by opening our dishes first. When they saw the Jalapenos everyone went nuts.

I had made 30 Peppers(60 halves) and they were going so fast I didn't think I would get any. I sort of elbowed my way in and grabbed one in each hand. Then, I slithered off to a corner and scarfed them down. (I know, pretty tacky, but it was self-defense). Bottom line is, they were gone before the rest of the food was even unwrapped.

Needless to say they were a big success and I owe it to the great post and Q-View from low&slow's post.

Will definitely be doing this again, only next time I will be 'keeping it in the family'. "Know what I mean, vern"?
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Skip

===================================

Richtee: Pot Lucks are one of my favorite things. Always such a variety of food and just as big of variety of ways that it is prepared. I think you could have a theme, where everything brought the same thing, say Chicken, and every dish would still be different.

Aaah, so much for loosing a few pounds, huh!! Skip

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky