1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Posting & QView question

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by okbeard1, Oct 31, 2010.

1. okbeard1

okbeard1 Fire Starter

I have no problem getting my pics loaded during posting, however, how do you add pictures to the END and not the beginning?  Am I doing it incorrectly, I always have to post the Qview in reverse order, which my brain is having a hard time with.

Then when I go to edit and post completed pics, it wants to put them at the beginning and not the end.....

2. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

how are you adding the pictures? Photobucket?

3. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

Does it to me too. Just edit and copy / paste it where you want it then delete it at the top.

Don't know why it does it but after 2 pics it wants to place all pics over 2 at the top of the post.

PITA i know, But that's how i get them in order.

4. okbeard1

okbeard1 Fire Starter

I'm just adding them from my hard drive.

5. mballi3011

mballi3011 Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

I see that Brian is on the site now he will fix anything. He's has the POWERS !!!!!