• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

post your kitchens

should we post our galleys & kitchens

• would you like to post or see kitchen shots?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • do you not care about anyone's kitchen ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
we see a lot of great food here & great grills. but i've also seen tidbits of great kitchens & i thought it should be a separate category. any votes ?

skinnerc06

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 5, 2007
a kitchens a kitchen... i think smoker shots are better because they are all unique.

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
My kitchen got lost... I think it's under the dirty dishes somewhere...

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
ok, nuff said. i'm just into designing and remodeling galleys. i know some of you have nice ones from indoor food pics.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
My kitchen's so small I have to hold the camera over my head to get good pix of my smokes!

crawdaddy

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 21, 2007
I voted yes thinking we were talking about outdoor kitchens. Went to a friends house past weekend and he has a stainless steel set up from a resturant that shut down with running water and everything. It was sitting next to his smoker and was a thing of beauty.

keywesmoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
I love seeing shots like Goat's catering deal, outdoors and western and all, but I think kitchens are a bit off topic.

chrish

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 2, 2007
maby we can go with this idea of the outdoor kitchen and or work area around the smokers and such, id take a full shot of my back deck where i cook but im in the middle of repairing and repainting

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2006
if you seen one messy kitchen you've seen them all.......LOL

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.