Post A Picture of Your COMPLETED Mini-WSM Here ! (Mini Weber Smokey Mountain, MWSM)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The funny thing is that now that I have all the smokers it turns out my wife really doesn't like smoked food all that much. She said it was too much at once, 4 times in 2 months. She is happy with smoked ribs a couple times a year.
  Oh well she is Irish, what do you expect, they are used to corned beef and cabbage (but I will deny that if it gets back to her)

HEY! I'm Irish-I guess that I have a more refined palette for the finer foods of life!

Here's mine:

Built 9/15/13
First Smoke 9/16/13

HEY! I'm Irish-I guess that I have a more refined palette for the finer foods of life!

Here's mine:

Built 9/15/13
First Smoke 9/16/13
She also doesn't drink, I remember about 10 years ago she had a glass of wine.  She told me yesterday that it was because I made so much smoked food at once, we had smoked food once a week for 5 weeks in a row.

I didn't see the problem.
th_roflmao.gif

Here's my mini I just about finished up last night while camping at the backyard cabin with my kids. Just need to make my basket and will be breaking it in for the Super Bowl making some scar belly wings and ABT's.
Angels are my MLB team but I spend a lot of time watching the Omaha storm chasers play which are the AAA team for the KC Royals. So based on watching these guys go through the farm system it has turned me into a Royals fan also until they play the Halos.

Outstanding mini! You're going to love the way the mini cooks those wings. Brian

You did a great job on your mini...I like the way you included all the teams you are a fan of.

Nice work on the decals.  Brian (BD Skelly) really came up with a great technique with the decals.

John
Thanks

Yup Brian and the others are awesome at helping out with their experience and knowledge, so thanks fellas.  Yeah I could not decide which teams to put on the Mini so the wife said put all three, I said why not and I love how ti turned out.

So I tweeted a picture of the KC and Stormchasers side of my Mini and the picture was retweeted by the Omaha storm chasers (KC Royals AAA Team) then again by their GM (who is a awesome down to earth guy) and within five hours of posting it I had an offer on the table to buy it.  I had fun doing it so I offered to make the guy one, so waiting on approval from his boss (wife).  

So I tweeted a picture of the KC and Stormchasers side of my Mini and the picture was retweeted by the Omaha storm chasers (KC Royals AAA Team) then again by their GM (who is a awesome down to earth guy) and within five hours of posting it I had an offer on the table to buy it.  I had fun doing it so I offered to make the guy one, so waiting on approval from his boss (wife).  
If you play your cards right maybe he will supply the decals

Good Luck,  John

Outstanding Mini Shelterit.  Great old school stencil.  These builds just keep getting better!  

Brian

Thank you! It was a very fun build.  Now my friends all want help to build there's 
help.gif
.   Cant wait to see the TBS coming out the top and then to eat the tasty results.  I should have pics of the Pastrami when done and I'll be sure to post

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky