Porky pig

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yup, I like that one, it's the kinda thing our kids need to see today and start appreciating what others have done in the past to give them the future they have now. Yes, it's running a bit amuck, but hopefully common sense will prevail one day!
PDT_Armataz_01_21.gif

Yes, I have to agree with the others. Only thing is at the end, he said "I pledge allegance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, with liberty and justice for all." Only thing missing is "ONE NATION UNDER GOD"!!!! But we wouldn't want to not be politicaly correct now would we. A few people are killing this great country we have, and we're letting them do it to us.
Sorry for the rant, It just makes me mad that the whole country is expected to bow to a few whiny a**es so we don't hurt anyones feelings.
People better wake up before it's too late, or you wont have any freedoms anymore!!!!!

The reason Porky dosen't say "One Nation Under God" is the cartoon was made before that was added to the Pledge. I'm sure Warner Brothers could add it in if they wanted to, but, alas, hardly anyone even knows what the Pledge is anymore, let alone recite it.
PDT_Armataz_01_02.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky