Pork tenderloin and ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

d-bo

Original poster
Jul 4, 2015
Hi all,

I'm new to this awesome site and new to smoking.

I just got a vertical smoker. Is it cool to do ribs and a pork tenderloin at the same time?

I've been trolling this site for a while now and have to say very impressive. Thanks for any help and/or advice.

Happy 4th!

You can throw just about any combinations into the smoker...just remember, your tenderloin will be done in a flash, compared to the ribs. Tried any smoked cabbage, onion, garlic, chilies, peppers and such? Works great to round out the meal with smoked goodies to use as garnish, or ingredients for side dishes. You can toss in just about anything into the smoke for "grate space fillers"...
biggrin.gif
Oh, you gotta try smoked taters!!!

Welcome to the SMF Family!!!

Eric

Last edited:
Reactions: d-bo
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky