Pork stuffed with pork wrapped in pork Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

13spicerub

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 11, 2007
NYC
prepping for a big party on saturday.

Breakfast sausage
Pepperoni
whole milk mozzarella
Spicy Red Pepper Tomato Sauce (absent on picture day)
wrapped in pancetta

Next up

-Sausage
-Fried onions, Mushrooms, Garlic
-Wrapped in Taylor Ham/pork Roll (its NJ thing, its delicious and more things should be wrapped in it)
-Wrapped in the bacon weave
-Covered in my 13spicerub :)

I apologize for the crappy cell phone pics. still can't find my battery charger.

I know the bacon and taylor ham will keep out some of the smoke but its so flavor packed already i think it'll still be a success.

Q-view coming on saturday along with a canadian bacon i've been curing.

the pancetta one will be sprinkled on top with parmesan cheese when its almost done cooking.

Sounds good. I'll be back to see how they turn out.
icon_smile.gif

Looking good. Waiting on the finished pics.

the coals are lit in the chimney. it's a scorching 28 degrees (18 with the wind chill). never cooked in this cold of a temperature. should be a learning day. got 2 fresh bags of charcoal, lets hope i dont go through both for a 3-4 hour smoke

its pretty cold out there but smoker temp is staying where it needs to be.

decided to throw on a couple ABTs as well

a full smoker is a beautiful thing

the pancetta tastes great but it is ridiculously fatty. really greasy and didn't hold the fatty together like bacon. not the prettiest thing but a great experiment

the bacon weave held everything together wonderfully.

waiting for the canadian bacon to come to temp. then slicing everything and its HOCKEY TIME. we got a fridge full of beer and the NHL package. a ton of games on today. topped off by UFC 95 tonight

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky