Pork n Pineapple etc. Kebabs over Hickory/Red Oak Coals

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

alx

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 4, 2009
Annapolis,Maryland
Marinated some pork in fresh squeezed orange,lemon juice,brown sugar,soy sauce,grated garlic,bay leaf and salt,pepper for few hours...

I have many extra cords of different woods that fall around my large garden and decided on hickory/red oak chunks that were nice and dry...

Lit 2 funnels with a bit of lump in bottom and 10 minutes later....

Dumped and let em coal up good....

Let it settle some more...The maverick will top out at 407degree and this did with a spot lid check...Grilled these without a lid anywho

Kebabs ready.Marinated pork with pineapple,red bell,mushrooms.Forgot some cherry tomatoes.

Turned them every 4 minutes- 4 different sides...

Not a very good plated pic...Served em over some cayene rice...

Looks Great Alex...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

They look yummy, Alex.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Those look great - I love the pinapple on the grill- I could just eat that by alone - Thanks

That looks excellent and over cayenne rice....wow, send me a plate?
tongue.gif
Droolin' here. Very nicely done Alex, great kabobs! By the way your pics looked very nice too.

Damn you Alex, everytime you make something it gets me in the mood for some of it.
Nice meal (forgotten maters or not). My Mother got on a kebab kick a few years back, I'll be putting this on the menu for the coming spring.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky