Pork loin question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sjb3

Original poster
Jul 5, 2007
I plan on smoking 2 8-10 lb pork loins for 4th of July horseshoe party. Will smoke them a day ahead but not sure on how to reheat them. They will be sliced for sammies and probably placed in a roaster and was wondering what kinda sauce to put on them so they don't dry out. Any ideas? Not a real big bbq sauce eater. Thanks

Save the drippins from foilin, add them in, ifin that ain't nuff yall can add in some apple juice, ifin ya think it might be a bit strong yall can cut it with a bit o water. Should heat back up real nice.

Ditto to what was said. keep it moist.

I have done about 6-7 loins in my short time smoking and they all have turned out great. I just didn't want them to dry out during the day. Kinda eat when ya want type of deal. Thanks for the info.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky