Pork Loin, Dutch's Beans, Bologna and ABT's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It All Looks Great, Congratulations...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks Billbo!
I fillet half of the loin and stuffed it with provolone cheese, baby spinach and black olives. Good Stuff!

Thanks Dude!
Yep, that's exactly what I did. I stuffed half with provolone cheese, baby spinich and black olive, the other half I injected with Tony C's butter & jalapeno, rubbed with Alton Browns #9 rub. I actually liked the un-stuffed better but it's all good.

Looks like you had quite a spread. The loin looked nice and juicy...just like it should be. Points.

Great job ther Pine Needles I like the loin personally the stuffed one cause I love baby spinach that much. You have really covered all your bases cause you have breakfast (the fattie) then lunch ( bolonga sammies) then dinner ( the loin) so you have smoked up quite the days meals. Do you need a room mate or ask the wife if me and the family can move in. Theres only us a 5 kids and a dog and a couple of fishes and a blue crab and 3 smokers and a 3 grills and a couple of son in laws. So kan I kan kan I well kan I????
You did a great job on all that food so you really get a bunch of
points.gif
for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky