Pork loin and spare ribs tonight

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

preston897

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 30, 2013
Weatherford Tx.
Im putting a pork loin and spare ribs on tge uds soon. The ribs will be done kind of late but oh well! Its about 60 degrees and was raining earlier here. I rubbed both down with mustard and john henry's texas pig rub. The ribs are cut st. Louis style and i pulled the membrane. My pork loin is only about 2 lbs so it wont take long. To cook. Ill pull it at 145 degrees. I plan on doing the 3-2-1 method on the ribs but ill probably only do 30 minutes st the end so they are only sort of fall of the bone. The ribs weigh around 2 lbs. Ill be using royal oak lump as fuel with cherry wood added.

Pork loin is done. It tastes great and was super tender.
GALLERY]

Haha thanks. I learned everything from this forum. Im hoping the ribs turn out good. Im a bit nervous about those

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky