Pork Loin and Smoked Jalapeno Cornbread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cowgirl

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 2, 2007
Oklahoma
I wanted to try out the new Memphis Pro...

I butterflied the pork loin and gave it a quick cure overnight....

abb60564_002-1.jpg

c14e6dbc_005-1-1.jpg

made some sausage of beef, pork, beer and spices.....

63434384_007-2.jpg

spread the sausage over the butterfiled cured pork loin...

60b22df8_011-1.jpg

rolled , tied and into the smoker with some apple...until it reached an internal temp of 165.. kicked up the heat to 375 and added a skillet of jalapeno cornbread..

9903d88e_040-1-1.jpg

442d794b_052-1.jpg

2628dcc5_068-1-1.jpg
f5981d65_091-1.jpg

9cdae8a0_097-1.jpg

5fc157d0_108-1.jpg

I was happy with the way the Memphis Pro was able to brown the jalapeno cornbread too...

5f9b2926_136-1.jpg

The stuffed cured loin came out moist and tender....

7da298b2_125-1.jpg

Thanks for checking out my pork loin supper!

Reactions: mythmaster
Once again cowgirl, OFF THE HOOK.
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Quick question though, How'd you get the smaller pics in there like that & next to each other?

Thank you Bret and Terry!

Terry, I left the cursor right beside the first picture when I used the "upload" button for the next picture.

I should have done that on all of the pictures so it wouldn't be such a long post...
PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif
  I'm still learning.
biggrin.gif

cool.gif

Very nice there Jeanie you have always amased me with some of the recipes that you come up with. Now I did hear/see of this recipe somewhere in here I'm sure. But you sure did make it sound and look easy. I would have to check out anything that you have made cause I know I could learn something or just the fact that you will make it looks so yummO.

Thank you Geert! :)

cool.gif

Very nice there Jeanie you have always amased me with some of the recipes that you come up with. Now I did hear/see of this recipe somewhere in here I'm sure. But you sure did make it sound and look easy. I would have to check out anything that you have made cause I know I could learn something or just the fact that you will make it looks so yummO.
Thank you! :)
I make this a lot... I like to cure pork loins or make canadian bacon, then stuff them.  I raise pork and get tired of eating it so I doctor it up different ways. lol
biggrin.gif

Thank you Caveman, PGSmoker and Smoke 2 Geaux! 
biggrin.gif

It was kinda tasty!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky