Pork chops tonight

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bladeguy

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 23, 2016
Central Wisconsin
My wife asked me this morning if I wanted to grill, and if so, what....well, I couldn't say no, could I? So I pulled some pork chops out of the freezer that I had cut up from a whole pork loin a while back. They aren't all pretty, but I bet they will all be pretty good.

Soaking them now in a salt and sugar brine, then going to put some pepper on them and throw them on the Big Joe at 225 until they reach 140. Just waiting for the grill to get up to temp now.....almost there.

We have a lot of left overs. Had a couple of my nieces here, and we have four kids, so I took out an extra package. Mac and cheese was the side tonight....went very good with the pork chops. If that lake wasn't so big, you could hop across and enjoy some of the leftovers.

We have a lot of left overs. Had a couple of my nieces here, and we have four kids, so I took out an extra package. Mac and cheese was the side tonight....went very good with the pork chops. If that lake wasn't so big, you could hop across and enjoy some of the leftovers.

I may have to swim!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky