Pork Brisket Strips bone in

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

billclarkson

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
Refugio, Texas
Okay all you masters of the thin blue smoke. How should i fix these brisket strips? Was thinking maybe 3-2-1 method but then again could just stick a thermometer in and smoke till around 180? Any adivice is helpful, oh and by the way here is what one looks like after rubbing with some mustard and then add some rub.
6094b95d_vbattach14215.jpg

Thanks for you info deejay and now for me to figure out how to do pork chops, oh and by the way the photo is really small. the slab of meat is about 19 inches long and 7 or 8 inches wide, but only about a inch thick away from the big bone at one end. Just so y'all have a insite as to size of the meat.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky