Polynesian short rib marinade

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoken yankee

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
Glengelg, Maryland
2 cups peeled,cored fresh pineapple chunks("NOT CANNED"), 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar, 1/4 cup sherry, 2 Tbls. minced peeled fresh ginger, 4 tsp. toasted sesame oil, 4 garlic cloves,quarted,1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper and 5 lbs. bone-in beef short ribs. Place all the ingredients in a food processer with a chopping blade or a large blender, process until smooth. poke the meat all over with a fork so marinade can penetrate, pour marinade over ribs(zip-lock bag) and refrigerate overnite or up to 48 hrs. tossing occasionally. Set up smoker or grill. I got this from a friend this past weekend when he invited me over for dinner. Enjoy

That looks good!
icon_cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky