Polish Sausage Recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for the link, it is ironic as I came across that site last night while looking for a sausage recipe...

Looks like a pretty good site, thanks for the link.

This is a bit off topic polish but any chance you happen to have any old Family recipes for milk soup?

Yes - my mom continues to make milk soup on occassions. The one I'm used to has noodles, sugar, and I think some oatmeal.

There's many varations: cold, hot, with buckwheat groats, course-ground wheat, barley, etc.

Let me know which ingredients interest you, and I'll post a recipe after I consult my mother lol. She's been cooking full Polish meals practically every single day for 35 years.

Thanks for the link and I too will add it the list of sausage links.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky