Po Boy's Pulled pork (and everything else too)sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokyokie

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
Tulsa
For those of you who enjoyed the Po Boy's sauce up there @ the get together, here is a link to the recipe on another site
http://www.recipezaar.com/204901

I have a few other recipes (including my soon to be famous brisket method) posted there as well so you might browse a few of my other recipes while you're there.

Tim

Oh, and btw, rep power points are accepted for recipes, knife sharpening classes, and make ya wanna slap yo papa good food.

Tim I have already attempted to give you the coveted rep point. It doesn't look like it gave it to you though

Do you suppose the server's jammed w/ everyone trying at the same time?
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_08.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
icon_smile.gif

For the soon to be famous brisket method go to the link SmokyOky provided and search for this -

The Beefiest, Juiciest Smoked Brisket What Am! Recipe #207187

You will not be disappointed!
rolleyes.gif

Hey Mr. Moderator, a fella's tryin' to rack up a few rep power points and the system's not workin'. A little help here.

I just checked.. it is working correctly but let me explain HOW it works;-)

It does not show the actual reputation points.. only the power of your points which is directly related to how many points you have.

You had 29 points and since my Reputation power is 10, when I gave you reputation points it gave you 10 which means you now have 39 points.

If someone else whose power is 5 gives you points it will raise it by 5 up to 44 points.

You have a Reputation Power of 5 and I am not certain how many points you have to get to raise you power by 1 but I will try to find out.

Yep, I bet you can even pronounce nucular like our "college boy" president.

And while I now understand how the systyem works, I still think I oughta have more rep power.

Gang if you go to the User CP and scroll down to the bottom you can see your rep points ... from there you can keep track of how much power you have and if it's going up.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky