Pleased to meet ya!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

battalion1

Original poster
Dec 29, 2013
I live in northern Illinois
Hi y'all, my name is Randy, I live 35 miles west of Chiago, Illinois. I'm a virgin to smokin and can't wait to get started. I've purchased a Smokenator for my 22 inch Weber along with the Maverick ET-733 thermometer. I'm chomping at the bit but can't make myself go outside in this cold weather ( 10-20 below zero chill factor tonight. ) I really enjoy reading all the information posted here and I look forward to learning the art of cooking with smoke. Thanks for all your help in advance and Happy New Year to each and everyone of you!

Welcome aboard Randy!  You'll find that this is a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc.  There are plenty of folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Hi Battalion1
I love my smokenator I've used it for a lot of smokes. I've since upgraded to a MES40 but I will never completely give up the ol smokenator. I know wants you get use to it you will love it.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky